Saturday 25 May 2013

#55

Pizza or cookie?



I had this random thought the other day that it would be fun to make a giant cookie, so that it looks like a pizza. So this afternoon when I got back from work I thought I'd do it. It wasn't actually too hard to do, and I think it looks pretty good. The base is just a normal cookie mixture, just put on a pizza tray with foil so that it spread to the right size/shape. Then the tomato base is a chocolate butter cream with red food colouring; white chocolate sprinkled on top to look like cheese. And then finally the topping's are made out of ready made icing that we then just cut up to the shapes we wanted. I say 'we' because I had my little helper, I should give her some credit as she did the boring job of grating the cheese. I think this was definitely worth the effort, and even if it doesn't taste good [yet to be tried] it still looks really cool.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment