Thursday 23 May 2013

#53

Today has been a bad day, and this muffin was probably the best part of it.


Blueberry muffins are beaut


You know when you have those days when everything just seems to be going wrong - that was today. I don't like to be negative, but when you miss an exam, you know your day isn't going well. I am such an organised and risk-conscious person that it is so unlike me to not check what time my exam was. But apparently today I decided would be that day. Ha. I realise it's not the end of the world, and by this time next week I will be over it, but I am currently still annoyed at myself. It was only a retake, however I wasted time revising for something I ended up feeling prepared for. Oh well, rant over. I have continued to wallow for the rest of the day, revising for my next exam [I will be turning up to this one]. Let's pray that tomorrow is a better day!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete