Tuesday 21 May 2013

#51

The photo that started off my whole wall of craziness, and it's been up there for quite a few years now.



How young does Tom Daley look - so cute! This ripped-out page from a magazine ended up on my desk as joke by my brother, but I thought it would be funnier if I stuck it on my wall. This was back when the hype around Tom was just beginning, and of course all teenage girls were meant to fancy him. I went along with it because it was funny, but now I look and think, would people think I'm actually a little bit stalker-ish to have a picture of him on my wall, like a fan-girl? Maybe, but I'm not. Or maybe I am for never having taken it down. This post goes up today because it is Tom's 19th birthday, and I thought it was fitting. So Happy Birthday to him!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sure thing, I like your blog <3

      Delete