Monday 6 May 2013

#36 [Memory Monday]

These last couple of weeks have made me really nostalgic. I don't know whether it's just because I've been looking through photos more or the thought of leaving college, but I just seem to be lingering on memories a bit more.


Tin and Stone Bridge, St James’s Park


One of my favourite memories has to be going to London at Christmas, in 2011 with Matt. We went up on the train and spent the first day doing sight seeing as Matt hadn't experienced much of London before. It was a lot of fun except for the fact that it chucked it down with rain, with one small umbrella to share, so we sought refuge in McDonalds. We then went to the theatre in the evening to see 'Dreamboats and Petticoats', and the next day we did some more sightseeing and a little bit of shopping [Covent Garden and M&Ms World got a good look-in]. It was just a really fun time, and I enjoyed being Matt's tour guide for the weekend. I'm still quite surprised I managed to get us round London; It will be one I always remember.

[Most thankful for the lovely French man who took the photo.]

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment