Saturday 18 May 2013

#48

Cheeky purchase after work.

Think I may need new storage for my lipsticks

I went to buy some birthday presents for the next couple of birthdays coming up and happened to stumble upon these in The Original Factory Shop. It's basically a shop full of discounted or cheap stock, and has lots of branded items. I always pop in after work to see if they have any nice skin care bits, lipstick or nail varnish. This time I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipsticks, in quite a few shades - and only £2! I honestly could have bought all of them but I limited myself to just getting 2, numbers 03 and 11. Most of the colours that were there I already have a similar one by another brand, except for this nude. I've never been too keen on the whole nude lips thing, but this shade is quite pink-y, so I thought I would try it out. And then I can never pass up a deep red, and the formulation of these lipsticks are meant to be really nice - I just couldn't say no. I am keen to try these out over the next few weeks, I think the 03 is going to be a nice day colour and 11 will be perfect for nights out.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh very nice, I should have a look in there! Wouldn't be as bad for the bank ;)


    phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete