Sunday 12 May 2013

#42

"What a typical time for me" - The View

These last few weeks have been much the standard, Monday-Friday at College, Saturday at Work, Sunday at church and then family stuff in the afternoon.

Horrendously out of focus

I'm not complaining; I am a big lover of structure, and since Matt has been away we have got into a routine of speaking to each other usually every other Sunday. This cheeky snap was rather spur of the moment, hence the lack of focus, however I thought it was too nice to leave out. It still seems weird to me, someone who's grown up with ever-expanding technology, that friendships can last so well now with free communication via the internet. I don't try and take it for granted that we can still talk even though he's 9140 miles away [No, I do not know this off by heart]. I hope I never take it for granted.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment