Friday 13 September 2013

#145

So I've been really bad at posting lately, it's mainly down to big life changes, a bit of a manic end to the summer and just a lack of routine. However I'm now getting my life sorted again, and am going to try and get this thing up and running! We're currently in the period of time when everyone is leaving for university, and although none of my close girl friends are going, Matt left yesterday to go and study at Manchester, and we are dropping Alex of in Epsom tomorrow. So tonight we went out for a 'last meal' with the Greenlands to celebrate [yet another food post from me!].



We went to the Beefeater, and I had paprika chicken with lots of sides, and then apple crumble pie for pudding which was yummy! The service wasn't great and it turned into quite a long meal, but that's okay when you are in good company. 

Another bit of exciting news this week is that I now have a job - woohooooooo! I got called for an interview on Wednesday for the following day, so went along yesterday and ended up getting the job. It's exactly what I had been looking for, and I'm really looking forward to starting later in the month!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x


No comments:

Post a Comment