Monday 23 September 2013

#154 [Memory Monday]

I don't even remember when this was taken, but I do know that it was a while ago because we all look young! Pretty sure this was probably near the start of when I became friends with Abi, which seems crazy seeing as she is now one of my best friends.

Awww the baby faces!

It's so funny looking back at old photos and seeing how much people have changed, in the way they look and what they wear. I know I changed most near the end of secondary school, and probably still am changing. When it comes to fashion I always change my opinions, like to wear something a little bit different, not really one to be a sheep. It always makes me weirdly pleased when Rebecca turns round and says she really doesn't like something I've bought. It's nice to know you have your own style! Except for all those outfits from the past, which at the time you thought were 'quirky' when actually they were just wrong.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment