Tuesday 17 September 2013

#148

I cannot wait to save up some money and buy a new laptop, so that evenings like tonight don't happen again!

My Risky Fish backgound, Rebecca's Youtuber's background!

A while back me and Alex both needed new laptops, so Dad kindly bought us some. They weren't that great, they weren't new, but they were laptops all the same. Alex has of course moved on to greater things, and had the discipline to save up for one, where as I am still stuck on my Toshiba. I now have his one which is slightly better off than mine [it hasn't been dropped] but is still not that great. I don't think I go a day without a blue screen - hurray! It's also really annoying as I have to still use the itunes on my original laptop [which Rebecca has now inherited] so evenings like this happen...not ideal. Hopefully when I get some more money I will be encouraged to save it, and splurge on a much nicer laptop - I can dream!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment