Wednesday 18 September 2013

#149

Tonight was a lovely evening having a goold old catch up with the girls and was nice to see Beckii as she has been away in America. She bought us each back a little gift, which was sweet of her, of which she bought me another lipstick [she knows me too well]. For someone who does not wear that much make-up on a daily basis, it may be surprising how much of an interest I take in it; I'd say I'm more interested in it, than I am actually putting it on my face. Which is why I think owning this many lipsticks is stupid...

Kate by Rimmel London ¦  Maybelline New York ¦ Topshop ¦ Revlon ¦ MUA

Don't get me wrong, I love it, I could quite happily double this collection if I had the money to do it. And I also know that for some people it will not seem like a lot. But I just find it amusing that I have this many lipsticks, especially as probably about 4 of them are the same shade, and yet I could quite happily buy more. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have money!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment