Wednesday 4 September 2013

#140

I had a snoop round the charity shops after work on Saturday, as I  hadn't done so in a while, and I went into hospice care and picked up a few bits. I saw a top for my mum which I thought she might like, I got a scarf which is your typical square shape with a vintage floral pattern on it and I also picked up a handbag. It's very similar to a previous one I've had, same style and colour leather, just slightly smaller. It wasn't until the next day I had a look at the engraving on the buckle of the strap that I noticed something very random/funny...




It has my name on the bag...how weird! I hadn't even noticed that there was anything on there in the first place, let along my name. I just thought it was really funny, especially as I like the bag so much! I do like a good charity shop find.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment