Sunday 30 June 2013

#90&91

This weekend has been a busy but awesome one, and I did not get the chance to do a post yesterday due to birthday celebrations so I thought I'd make a bigger, combined one.
The fam ¦ Mum and Rebecca ¦ Some of my lovely birthday presents ¦ Cake ¦ Lauren and Lucy

Abifail, Me and Pooper ¦ Cupcakes ¦ Flowers ¦ Me in the garden ¦ Birthday sunglasses

This weekend has been full of so many fun moments, which I'm sure I will remember for a good while! We were very lucky to have the sun come out over the weekend; not too sure what we would have done if it had rained! It was so nice to celebrate surrounded by all my favourite people - I feel very blessed. There was only one person missing today, but the card I received in the post definitely made up for it! Thoroughly enjoyed myself and now feeling very ready to sleep until Thursday. 

I am now an adult...what a scary thought.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x


No comments:

Post a Comment