Sunday 16 June 2013

#77

So, we kind of wanted nice weather today for our Church Family Fun Day and it didn't really happen - oh dear! I think It's a shame because they had put a lot of work into planning it, and then they had to end up cancelling most of it. We still had a yummy BBQ though, and then had fun playing volleyball in the gym!

Doesn't he look cheerful

Since we got back from that I've just been chilling with my kitty-cat and attempting to revise. This had definitely been the hardest exam to revise for because I've only had 3 days [not even that] and it's the last one so I feel like they should just be done by now. I can safely say that 11:30 tomorrow could not come any sooner! I'm looking forward to celebrating in the evening, and it's also almost my birthday! Exciting times ahead in the next few weeks.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment