Saturday 22 June 2013

#83

Today was honestly the busiest day we have ever had at work on a Saturday, in the 2 years I've been there - it was crazy! It's not like everything was going wrong and it was a mess, it was instead just a constant flow of people coming into the shop so that we didn't get a chance to stop. However I am not complaining, because I'd much rather that than be stood round for hours doing nothing.

Shocking lighting

So of course all I wanted to do when I got back was just chill and watch films. Netflix is generally good for TV series' but can be a little dodge on the film front, but I wanted to find one that I hadn't seen before. I settled for 'The Rebound' because it had Justin Bartha playing the lead male and he is one of my favourite actors. It was a nice film, quite funny in places and was definitely good for filling an evening. This week has felt like forever and I'm definitely looking forward to some sleep now!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment