Wednesday 5 June 2013

#66

A productive and fun day!


Getting up for the early train is not something I look forward to, but I managed to do it and made it in to college for my only lesson of the day. To then find out that there was only 5 of us and our teacher would be leaving after 55 minutes, was not the best news in the world. However it meant that I could get an earlier train back, and I got back and cracked on with work! Trying to make Strict Liability interesting and easy to remember is no mean feat, but I tried and was pretty successful. I then treated myself by sitting out in the garden listening to Radio 1, whilst reading a text book, of course. And then went into town to meet the girls for an ice cream and enjoyed a nice catch-up in the sunshine. A most pleasant afternoon, working on my tan and I got this cute snap of Lucinda. Aint she perrrty.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment