Friday 26 April 2013

#26

Although I may use it as a form of procrastination, I really would love to get back into drawing.

Part of the wall of madness

With the weather being a lot nicer recently I think everyone gets into the mood of being more relaxed and just enjoying life a little bit more. Last summer I loved wasting my time just doing a bit of drawing here and there. I don't even know why I like it, considering I did so badly at it in the first three years of secondary school. But I enjoy finding photos in magazines and copying them to the best of my ability! I especially like faces, and even better if they are wearing glasses as well. Maybe once my life is returned to me after exams I can have a flick through the magazines again.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment