Monday 22 April 2013

#22 [Memory Monday]

As well as wanting this blog to be a record of the memories I'm having now, I also thought it would be nice to look back at some of the fun times I've had over the last few years. So here starts Memory Monday.


Newday 2010

I have so many memories at Newday over the last 4 years, and I think this photo nicely sums up how awesome our youth group is. Every year has it's special moments, but this one was a good one because it was the first time I had seen Matt since he got back from Zambia, it was the year I got closer to Abifail, Tara was there, and it was just so much fun! This was the year I think we had the most rain, but that didn't affect it too much. It's 97 days until Newday this year (not counting or anything) and we are all so looking forward to it already. Not sure if the weather from last year can be beaten, seeing as we had 30 degree heat most of the week, but I'm sure it will be amazing regardless.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment