Tuesday 2 April 2013

#1

One post, One picture, Every day, For a year.

I have decided to document my life with one simple picture a day for the next 365 days. I realise this may be a bit of a mean feat but I'm up for the challenge.


I've mainly started this blog for my own purposes, but I am  happy to share it also. It hit me the other say that this year so far has been very important to me, lots of changes, and I regret not starting something like this sooner. This is the year where me and my friends becoming adults, leave college and go out into the big bad world! So my aim is to document it, one picture at a time, so that I have a record of how I change over the next year, and a collection of what may end up being some of my best memories.

So, I start this journey on the back of one the most significant weekends in the year for me - Easter Weekend. As a Christian this is where the basis of my faith lies and this year was even more special. One of my good friends Beckii got baptised at our church's Easter service, and it made for a very lovely day.

Rebecca, Me, Mum


This really highlighted to me how important family and community is, so here we begin with a picture of me, my mum and my sister. I had a lovely walk and brunch on the beach with the family and some friends in Beer, a local seaside town. The weather at the moment in England is freezing, so why we decided to go down to the beach is beyond me, but we all crammed into the 'inside seating' at the cafe Duckies. Which actually turned out to be a decked-out shed!

It was a fun day to start this whole thing, and I look forward to the weather improving nearer the summer, so we can enjoy more fun days of the beach!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! Such a cute blog too :)
    Oh and I hope Beckii's baptism went well!


    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app how to download spotify premium apk
    you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete