Saturday 13 April 2013

#13

This holiday my room has suffered on the tidiness front, due to laziness really, but the other day I decided to dust and rearrange all of my sunglasses. For some this may seem a pointless task, but for a girl nearing 40 pairs of sunglasses it was needed.


I don't even know when or how this collection began, but it has grown rapidly over the last year! I have a habit of collecting pointless objects; my train ticket collection is going strong. I have wanted to start a hat collection for a while now too, but I would want to display them properly, and I don't think my mum would appreciate any more holes in my wall. I think that idea may have to be saved for when I move out of home. And for now, sunglasses will do. Although I am worried the string may break at any time.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

1 comment:

  1. Never known someone to own so many! ;)
    Loooove your blog.. so I decided to nominate you for the versatile blogger award :D
    Check out my blog post to see what it's about :)

    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete