Wednesday 2 October 2013

#163

It is so hard to sum up today in one word but I think out of everything it has to be...tiring! It was literally the first full day of being awake and on my feet for about 3 months. Even then I don't think I've ever been on my feet that long. I got home and just ached. Besides that though it was quite an enjoyable day! Obviously nerve-wracking and a bit daunting with everything your doing and everyone your meeting is new, but I think I got the hang of the basics by the end. My favourite part of the day though was, of course, getting to wear the prestigious lanyard!


And now I am just ready for bed. I got home at 7:00, quickly ate and then had the peeps round since 7:30 so it's been a long day! I've only had one day at work and I'm already looking forward to Sunday!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment