Friday 30 August 2013

#137

Since being away at Newday, having Matt home and then going camping again, any structure in my life has kind of been lost. So remembering to take pictures and upload them has been a bit flukey, however I am going to try and get back on track with a picture a day. These next few weeks are going to consist of getting the boys ready for uni and saying goodbye to them [sad times] and then hopefully finding myself a job! However currently it's just been nice to chill at home with the chummys, especially as Me and Alex have had the house to ourselves the last few days. Here are some nice food-y shots from yesterday and today:

Pasta bake whilst watching Adjustment Bureau 


A very keen Matthew for the fry-up, made by his wonderful girlfriend

My yummy lunch - yes boy
It's been nice the last couple of days to have a bit of independance and decide what we want to eat, and I enjoy making it too. It's just the washing up I don't like, however the dishwasher has been on every night!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment