Tuesday 13 August 2013

#128

So today started off as another average day, and then I started to feel ill, because I had just been staring at my laptop all day, so I decided I actually needed to get up. So, I showered, had a bit of a late lunch, went to Tesco with mamma and then came back and taught myself how to play the keyboard. Random, right?


Watson ¦ Scrambled egg on a bagel ¦ Keyboard fun

One of my biggest regrets in life so far is not learning an instrument. I mean, I know how to play the recorder, but that hardly counts! We've always had the keyboard lying around in the house, and Rebecca has been playing with it over the last few days. So early I decided to steal it from her and watched some youtube videos and what-not and managed to teach myself pretty much all the basic chords. I'm no where near to being able 'to play the keyboard' but I can bust out some 1D and Bastille. It's probably the most productive day I have had in a while!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x  

No comments:

Post a Comment