Wednesday 17 July 2013

#107

I have, for as long as I can remember, suffered from travel sickness on long journeys. It's just one of those annoying things that I never did anything for and just accepted it. I can remember multiple times when my sister has been reading in a car and actually ended up being sick. It's never been that bad for me, however when we first travelled to Newday in 2009 I finally decided I needed to get something so that I could read during the 7 hour journey to Norwich! This year I've got one step further.



Lots of people have spoken about having these wristbands, and I know lots of reviews have said it was good for morning sickness. The tablets I've had in the past haven't been bad, they have worked for me, but they can have some side effects. Last year, for example, I woke up at 5:00am to take them as it has to be 2 hours before you travel [another con] and I ended up sleeping in and being late! So I thought it would be interesting to see if these work just as well, because then I don't have to wake up early and potential have side-effects. I'm also going to take the tablets along with me, just in case...

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment