Thursday 11 July 2013

#102

For the last couple of weeks/months I've been organising some t-shirts for our youth group to wear at Newday this year. As soon as we mentioned that we were doing it, of course the leaders coming with us and the younger youth group also wanted some too. After lots of ideas being discussed and played around with we finally have our t-shirts printed, and we picked them up this evening!

17 days!

One thing we have on ours, which the others don't, is nicknames, which was quite amusing trying to work out what everyone was going to have. I don't really have a nicknames within the group that everyone calls me, but Adam refers to me as 'Tash Bish Bash Bosh' and that was the best I could come up with. The whole point is you put it on a t-shirt and it becomes official - right? I'm definitely looking forward to everyone wearing them in a couple of weeks time, especially with some of the nicknames that people have chosen and the baffled faces that will follow them.

If you want to find out more about Newday then visit the website...http://newdaygeneration.org/

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment